Low Carb Stuffed Breakfast Mushroom
This one might not look so good but man oh man was it tasty.
1. A large mushrooms (as big as you can get)
3. Spring Onion
4. Feta Cheese
5. 2 eggs
6. Grated Cheese (not shown)
1. Chop the sausage into small chunks and fry
2. Whilst the sausage is frying chop up your other ingredients.
3. Peel your mushroom, then scrape out all of the fans from inside to make a bigger bowl for the filling. I keep these for adding back in later.
4. Once the sausages are cooked then add in the eggs, feta, mushroom fans and spring onion. Stir continuously until the eggs are cooked through.
5. Now spoon the mix into your mushroom and place in the oven
6. Once the mushroom is cooked through to your liking, top with grated cheese and return to oven for a few mins to melt the cheese.
That’s it, your done.
You could use any ingredients for this but I just wanted a sausage, egg and mushroom breakfast. The added feta gives it a bit of salt and flavour that I’m a big fan of at the min.