I was asked about this by one of our Fat loss clients. After some research and tweaking here is our Low Carb Coconut porridge.
1/4 cup shredded coconut
1 cup coconut milk
2tsp coconut flour
Sea salt (optional)
– Place the coconut in a pan over a medium heat and toast, be careful not to burn it. Just browning is fine.
– Add the coconut milk to the pan and bring to boil.
– Turn down the heat to a simmer and stir in the coconut flour.
– Continue to stir and simmer until thickened (around 5mins)
– Add a few drops of vanilla essence and sea salt if required.
– Stir in some berries if you wish, I used frozen Blueberries for mine.
That’s it, serve up and enjoy.