1. Potatoes (cleaned and cut into wedges)
2. 2-3 slices of bacon, chopped up
3. Olive oil, salt and pepper
1. Blanch the wedges for around 5-10 mins
2. Whilst the potatoes blanch then fry the bacon bits in olive oil until just cooked and place tray in a pre-heated oven (200*C)
3. Once the potatoes are blanched then drain them and toss them into the heated tray and stir up, covering them with oil and bacon bits, season to taste and return to the oven.
4. Every 5-10 mins, gently stir up the wedges to keep them cooking evenly until browned too your tastes.