1. Salmon Fillets
6. Olive oil
8. Salt & pepper to taste
9. Pancetta or bacon
1. Place all the ingredients except bacon into your baking tray
2. Give it a good mix up, then arrange it so salmon sits on top with the skin up, as in the picture below.
3. Stick it in a pre-heated oven at about 200•c for 15-20 mins (until Salmon is cooked through)
4. Place pancetta or bacon on top of salmon
5. Spoon some of the juice over the top of salmon and put back in oven until the bacon is crispy.
6. Plate it up. Eat it as it is for low carb, or simply add potato etc if your nutrition plan allows, mine did this night.